Hungary, Budapest tailor-made private tours - Agnes's Private Tours in Budapest and Hungary
  • Discover interesting places with Agnes
    Experience tailor-made tours just for you and your loved ones!Show Me!
  • Let me guide you across
    Budapest... Vienna... Bratislava... Prague!Show Me!
  • And show you hidden gems during
    Countryside trips!Show Me!
Private Tour Guide Ágnes

Hello! I'm Agnes! Join me to the experience of hungarian spirit!

I provide private tours in Budapest and Hungary. My goal is to give you the most personal experience through one lingual, private tours. Join me for a tour and look at sights through my eyes and explore with a local. I am hungarian, born and raised in Budapest!

I am an official, licensed private tour guide in Hungary and Budapest offering you quality, informative, tailor-made private tours to give you the most personal experience possible when it comes to get to know our country, our culture, our believes and our history. I focus on certain tours to cover the main sites and less-known secrets, however, should you have any request out of what is stated, please do not hesitate to contact me. I can accomodate any request possible. I welcome individuals as well as groups.

Testimonials

My featured Tours

Beside tailor-made private tours, here you can find my regular tours:

Private Mercedes Minibus Transfer

II can offer you several transfer services, not just from the Airport but for my tours as well and I also offer transfer from city to city for example: Budapest, Vienna, Bratislava and Prague, Salzburg, Munich, Dresden... Please, write an e-mail of what city you exactly need or contact me via WhatsApp, phone etc.

Transfer directions!

Find me on Instagram!

Follow me for beautiful pictures and fresh experiences about my private tours:

Ágnes Private Guide (@privatetoursbudapest) * Instagram photos and videos

See Instagram photos and videos from Ágnes (@privatetoursbudapest)

If you have any questions or you don't find the answer you are looking for, contact me!